This Disappears When Logged In

Zilla! (Sav Monitor)

Discussion in 'Monitors' started by poorMtnKids, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

I just want to tell everyone that I have still not received the book that I ordered from this web site. I emailed them twice and I haven't gotten a response. The last email came back as failed. The website gives a mailing address so I'll write them. The problem is they are in Great Britain. I don't know if they have a Better Business Bureau or something similar there to file a complaint or not. I would advise against using this site.

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Thanks for the headsup Og.
    I'll see if I can find out if the place I got mine has any.

3. Ahura

Ahura Elite Member

poormtnkids do you have any other reptiles or was Zilla your first?

4. poorMtnKids

poorMtnKids Active Member

I have a Leporad Gecko also. Why do you ask?

5. Ahura

Ahura Elite Member

i was just wondering because if that sav was your first it would be kinda like my situation but u do have other reptiles

i am just reading around wondering if i should get a sav as a first.
    these forums are great :)

6. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Savs are not generally reccommended as a first partly because they get so big and they can be mean if not raised properly. i'm sure there are other reasons.
    My sav was my first though. At the pet store, they had just got in 3 hatchlings and they were walking around like little bad***'s! I knew I had to have one!lol They're like little dinosaurs almost.
    You ask if this should be your first. Maybe it should be your only, at least for a while. I say this because I got a little crazy buying herps. I ended up with 1 sav, 1 veiled chameleon, 2 iguanas, and 3 types of python. I guess you could say I went on a reptile binge.
    Unfortunately, I lost a sumatran blood python and a green iguana due to lack of knowledge.
    My advice would be to pick out what you really want and stick to that species for some time before adding others. It takes a lot longer to learn an animals needs than you might expect.:)

7. Ahura

Ahura Elite Member

Yea i am planning to stick with them for now at least for a couple of years.

It will be my first and only so i can devote everything towards him/her.

I still do want other herps but in the future!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.