This Disappears When Logged In

Your Plans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoogleBass, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Well I know its a bit late in this, but its always a nice idea. Since its a new year that means a new breeding season, which means babies of all sorts. :D

Do you have any plans on getting any new ones this year, if so what?

Im planing to get a few more leos, and some AFTs. Ive sorta phased out snakes and going with lizards, mostly geckos. If I don't get the AFTs, Ive had my eye on some super dwarf retics, cause I love their patterns. They are just awesome.

2. nicole

nicole Elite Member

I have no plans for new ones, lol. They just show up either on the doorstep or my sucker sign goes off, lol. Nah, in reality I am supposed to move a snake next week and if that all works out, I will be taking a severely ill water Dragon that has MBD amongst other issues.

3. venus

venus Founding Member

Nate,,,you need to focus on those darn Viper geckos, lol

4. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

nate what about rangei and gilas? oh man dissapointing!!! live the dream :p

marsha agrees i am sure!

5. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

oh ya, cant forget them, those are always on the plan to buy

6. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

My plan is to get some Poison Dart Frogs... but that has been my plan since November. Once school is out and I get back from the Blue Igs in Grand Cayman, I'll be starting the viv.

At the moment, I keep growing fruit flies. :rolleyes:

7. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Hehe, my plan is to get whatever comes my way that I can afford to keep :p Hopefully a mix of rescues and less-often-kept species. But once I get settled I definitely need some new herps. I'm not used to having so few.

8. 904cresteds

904cresteds Elite Member

eh ive been looking for some CB viper gecko's..if anyone breeds them let me know ^_^ my crestie eggs should be hacthing in a few weeks :p ill show pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.