This Disappears When Logged In

Your Favorite Kind Of Snake's?

Discussion in 'Snakes - General' started by Yayoushiko, Jan 29, 2012.

1. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Suriname Red Tails, def my all time fav!

2. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Corn snakes, rat snakes, king snakes, milk snakes, hognose snakes, garter snakes, ball pythons, carpet pythons, red tail boas and copperheads.

3. Afirca

Afirca Active Member

The aurora house snake is mine, it is a light green with a yellow line on it's back.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      14.8 KB
      Views:
  4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Aurora is gorgeous, love the colors!

5. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

My all time favorite is the Viper Boa Candoia aspera aspera from the shape of their head,the keeled scale and sometimes nasty temper,love everything about them.
    My second favorite is the Amazon tree boa, until I got in my rescue I never thought much about them, now I find myself thinking about getting another one or two or three......
    Another snake which I will love from afar is the Gaboon Viper,their faces are amazing and the coloration phenomenal!

6. lopez82

lopez82 Elite Member

my favorite venomous snake is the mangshans viper, as for non-venomous pretty much any north american colubrid

7. annarawrr

annarawrr Elite Member

I already replied but now I'm adding blood pythons (they're just so fat!!! I want one I'd cuddle it all day!), burms and BPs to the list. Pythons are just wonderful snakes! Hope to have one some day. I also like retics I don't know if I'm capable of dealing with one due to their size and temperament!

Blood python (they're from Malaysia, so am I!)
    RedBlood2-022002-640.jpg

Burmese python (another beautiful big fat snake!)
    [​IMG]

Ball python (I love the shape of their heads lol)
    [​IMG]

Gorgeous retic (with rainbow scales!)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. rosi92

rosi92 Subscribed User Premium Member

My favorites are green tree pythons! The way they change color is just soo awesome!!!:)

9. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I am a fan of Burms, boas (love Snow boas), Taiwanese beauty snakes, mangrove snakes, white lipped pythons, the list goes on and on!

10. crepers86

crepers86 Elite Member

My DOC is Ball Pythons. But I do love Red Tails as well. now I also like Blood Pythons because you kinda get the head of a red tail with almost the body of a Ball... just slightly fatter.

Hot snakes i love love love Copper Heads and if I ever get what I need to own a hot I want a copper head as a look don't touch pet

11. Ghost09

Ghost09 Member

GTP's ETB's and bull snakes