This Disappears When Logged In

Yoshi

Discussion in 'Green Iguanas' started by dannigd, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannigd

dannigd Elite Member

Thought I would share pictures of Yoshi.

Attached Files:

2. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

Awww... what a cutie! Enjoy it while you can; they get big quicker than you think! :)

3. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Haha! Sooo tiny!

4. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

Aww, he's so tiny! And such a light bright green!! He's very cute.

5. dannigd

dannigd Elite Member

Thank You!

6. jfogle78

jfogle78 Elite Member

Is that his 3rd eye showing already??????

7. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Aww. I miss those days when they were so small, and flighty and whippy, wait....no I don't! LOL

It's a good looking baby. Good luck with him.

8. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

Congrats with Yoshi! He is definitely a beauty! How do you know he is a boy?

9. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

We don't, it's near impossible at this age.

But...you have to pick something, otherwise you start talking about he/she and him/her. That's gets old fast. LOL

10. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

And "It" is a little too impersonal! LOL!
    Zok was a "he" for a long time.
    Until "he" laid eggs!

11. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

Yea, Gil was a "she" until I got a hemi flash! ;)

12. mona

mona Member

Yoshi looks very cute. I would love to have one but don't know where to get it. Any Idea?

13. Merlin

Unfortunately iguanas are commonly available. However you really need to do some major research before aquiring one. They are a very complicated and costly animal to keep. They don't stay little and cute for long. Do you have room for a 6ft square cage?
    And should they decide to be aggressive they can do you some serious injury!

14. mona

mona Member

Thanks Merlin for answering me so quickly. Definately I would do some research.

15. Merlin

Thats good. They are great animals if you are up for the challenge. The problem is too many people see the cute little green lizard and don't realize what they are fixing to get themselves into. Or believe the store clerk who tells them that lettuce and a ten gallon tank are all you need!:mad:

I have routinely cost petstores' sales by happening to be around with Zok when somebody wants to buy little Johnny the pretty little lizard. When confronted with the reality of what their purchase is going to become they quickly change their minds.

16. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Not to mention they are banned in NYC and the 5 boroughs, including the Borough of Queens.

Please check your local ordinances and laws. ;)

17. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

Also, you are spending money to buy your self into slavery! For 20+ years! Not everyone enjoys being a slave, think about it.. your master has a whip attached to them at all times, and an evil set of serrated scissors at all times to threaten and beat you when you do something they don't like. As they age, their weapons get stronger. (They really are sweet though ;) )

18. dannigd

dannigd Elite Member

I laugh because Yoshi gets a gourmet meal.
    LOL I don't even make gourmet meals for myself.

19. Golddrakken

Golddrakken Active Member

"My Life Seems To Be Arranged Solely For The Comfort & Convenience Of My Animals" :p
    My animals=15 snakes, 2 Bearded Dragons, 1 Iguana, 1 Argentine Black & White Tegu, 1 Australian Grass Parrot, 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 rat colony, 1 orange-head roach colony. (Sit down and relax: what's that?!:rolleyes:)LOL

20. jfogle78

jfogle78 Elite Member

I love how you worded that!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.