This Disappears When Logged In

Yoshi Update

Discussion in 'Green Iguanas' started by dannigd, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannigd

dannigd Elite Member

Yoshi is potty trained. She is finally using her swimming pool! :)

2. hopphaus

hopphaus Elite Member

Yay!!!

How'd ya do it?

3. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

That is excellent news!:D

4. dannigd

dannigd Elite Member

Code:
    How'd ya do it?
    I just bought a really big cat litter tub that was round and not as tall and she has been going in it ever since.

5. brandon

brandon Elite Member

Sweeeet Good Job!

6. dannigd

dannigd Elite Member

Here is a picture. Warning: Really bad cell phone pic.

Attached Files:

7. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

Ah that is cool! I am still trying to find a plastic pool that will last through adulthood.

8. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

Me too. I have one (I think it might be the same exact one that you have) that is bigger than his current one, but I don't want to take up all of his floor space (not that he uses it haha). Mainly I don't want to confuse him now that he is pooping mainly in his dish..I worry if I remove the current one he will just poop on the shelf where it used to be... Maybe I will give it a try...
    And congrats! :)

9. hopphaus

hopphaus Elite Member

Once you think it has been well established with the current dish, maybe you could move the current dish to the floor for a while before you put the big one in its place. I guess it's the mathematician in me, but only change 1 variable at a time. Just a thought...

10. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

I thought of that, but I am not entirely sure he is "well established" as he will still poop elsewhere about 1/4 to 1/3 of the time (more when I am gone for a few days). That is still better than NEVER pooping in his dish like he used to but still...I will see what happens if I move it.

How did you get Yoshi pooing in her dish?

11. matchu

matchu Well-Known Member

I don't know if this really counts as being potty trained. Jubs will be in the highest part of her cage roughly 6 ft high which is also her basking spot. She will seem like she lines it up and bombs away and about 90 percent of the time she will make the shot in to her waiting water bowl below. I know it would be a gross video but ill try to catch her in the act here soon.

12. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

Kerm does that some times too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.