This Disappears When Logged In

Xmas

Discussion in 'Tree Frogs' started by DELTALEE, Dec 19, 2009.

1. DELTALEE

DELTALEE Well-Known Member

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very merry Xmas and a safe new year. I have spent many enjoyable hours reading the messages, comments and seeing the photos of your babies and their tanks. I have received good advice and got many wonderful ideas from your pictures, Keep up the good work and I look forward to spending 2010 with you all " From Australia with love"

2. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Awww. You are so sweet! What a wonderful thought! Merry Christmas everyone. :)

3. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Thanks for being part of our community and Merry Christmas to you as well.

4. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I send the same message to everyone on this fine website, I too have learned much, and thank everyone for their contributions, whether we agree on EVERY little detail or not!! :)

DELTALEE, where in Oz are you?

5. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I guess it is my turn to chime in. :D. A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends AND to all my future friends to come. You folks have become like FAMILY to me and I thank each one of you for becoming a part of my life. God bless you all!

6. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Merry Christmas and a happy new year from the Adams Family! :)

7. Orca

Orca Elite Member

Yes, Happy Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Winter Solstice! I very much enjoy the community here and always look forward to "talking" with you all to learn more!

8. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone gets to spend some quality time with their family and at least gets a few gifts on the wish list.lol

9. DELTALEE

DELTALEE Well-Known Member

Murrindindi I am in Adelaide South Australia