This Disappears When Logged In

wild nicaraguan cteno

Discussion in 'Ctenosaura - Spiny Tail Iguana' started by Roynan, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roynan

Roynan Elite Member

Hi guys, thought you might enjoy these photos of a cteno that was found on my boyfriends ranch. It was about 3 feet long, from what I was told.
    (by the way, this is the first time I have posted photos so if I mess up let me know)

Attached Files:

2. Roynan

Roynan Elite Member

I have much larger, clearer copies of these photos but couldnt gracefully resize them to fit the requirements.......not tech savy.

3. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Yup, looks like a Cteno, mouth gaping open, ready to bite and run. LOL

Great pics. I would love to see a larger version of the one he is holding. that one has some unusual colorings, but it is hard to make out from the little pic.

Thanks for posting!

4. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Haha it looks really unamused with the idea of having its picture taken!
    You should try posting your pictures on www.photobucket.com it's idiot proof, even I can do it! All you do is upload the pictures to the site (like you did here) and they resize the super huge ones automatically, and it gives you the links to copy and paste into the forum to show off the full sized pictures.

5. Roynan

Roynan Elite Member

6. empoyner

empoyner Established Member

Those pictures are Terrific. I enjoyed them.

7. Brittone05

Brittone05 Elite Member

Those are fantastic pics. I really like the fly in the soup picture thogh - that is a very very handsome fellow :) Would you mind terribly if I printed that one to put into my herp file please ;)

8. Roynan

Roynan Elite Member

not in the least bit....knock yourself out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.