This Disappears When Logged In

Which One?

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by maw, Nov 16, 2011.

1. maw

maw Member

Hi guys i was wondering, which one of these would you pick and why?

10129%2031Oct11web.jpg

10117%207Apr11web.jpg

Both are about a year and three months old.

Attached Files:

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Any more info on locality or anything? I favor the red one with his patterns

3. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

I like the second one better, but that's just me. You having a tough time deciding between the two? :)

4. maw

maw Member

Here is the descrpition.

This is a designer line pairing that should produce mostly maroon neonates. The offspring should develop nice rich green body color with strong blue dorsal markings. There is a chance some may become high blue adults.

Here are the parents
    Female
    00111HRweb.jpg

Male
    08001web.jpg

Attached Files:

5. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

Get them both. :)

6. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

The red one is just one step back in his/her color change process. So if you want to enjoy the daily changes of that red turning green -- get the red one. In a week or so, he'll look just like the top one. It goes pretty fast.
    The top one's color is changing very uniformly and looks like it's going to have a good solid coloring throughout (not too much spotting) and a stunning blue stripe.
    They are both gorgeous and look quite healthy. Tough decision. I'd probably get the top one, if I had to choose.

7. justor

justor Elite Member

There's just something about that top one. Maybe it's the nice bold stripe, or the way it looks like a demon with those horns on its head. I'd go with that one.

8. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

I love the blue dorsal stripe on the top one. That would be my pick.

9. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I would have to agree with the majority on this one, the top one is spectacular!

10. maw

maw Member

But some people said that the blue dorsal might be washed, is it true?