This Disappears When Logged In

Which Morphs Do I Have?

Discussion in 'Geckos - Other' started by Owen Baranoski, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Owen Baranoski

Owen Baranoski Well-Known Member

Hey, just got some geckos. Unfortunately, I don't know the morphs, and they were just advertised as leopard geckos. Yes I am aware it's awful to support petco, but they were my only option for getting geckos. I searched for a month and couldn't find any reasonably priced. Help! Also, if anyone could provide an age... obviously they're young, but more specific. 1511129546948279089604.jpg 1511129546948279089604.jpg

blueberry likes this.
  2. blueberry

blueberry Member

Looks like an Albino and a Murphy's Patternless, the Albino being the one with the yellow bands and the Patternless being the other one. I'm not an expert, so i'm not 100% sure about the patternless one, but I know for a fact that that's an albino. As for age, I'd say around two to three months? Can't really be certain, but that's my guess. Hope this helped!

Owen Baranoski likes this.
  3. Owen Baranoski

Yeah, something like that. Not certain on the patternless one, but I can say with confidence that the banded one is a tremper albino. Do you think the other could be a blizzard?

4. blueberry

blueberry Member

Possibly. Is she in shed, or does she just look that gray?

5. Owen Baranoski

She's not shedding. She's a gray purple. There's a bit of a green yellow on her back in the perfect lighting, and there are some VERY discreet patterns on her back. 1511358949545923453880.jpg

6. blueberry

blueberry Member

I asked a friend of mine (who's actually a professional) about it, and he said it's definitely a Murphy Patternless. He said the slight pattern should fade with age and she'll probably lighten up a bit too.

7. Owen Baranoski

Oh thank you so much! Turns out that picture I sent was actually in shed, because she had just shed. Here's another one. It actually is a bit yellow too. Thank you so much! 15114623916512012878751.jpg

blueberry likes this.
  8. blueberry

blueberry Member

You're welcome! Glad I could be helpful. :)

Owen Baranoski likes this.