This Disappears When Logged In

Where is Everyone From?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dan_rump, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DustBunny86

DustBunny86 Member

Northern California, here!

2. dpreston66

dpreston66 Active Member

Born in Madison, Wisconsin. Live just minutes north now.

3. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

Manteca!!! I'm a bit south of Modesto!!! We're practically neighbors!! :)

4. nicole

nicole Elite Member

achhh, no way, both my grandmothers lived there, I used to fly out when they got sick and towards the end every six weeks I flew out to do my shift,, and I can say I hated the heat there, I left here one february and it was snowing 2 hours later got off the plane and it was well into the 90's, I thought I was going to die, lol. Nevermind the weather in August,,, YUCK! lol

5. The D

The D Mango Empress

One of my sisters lives in Madison! Me, I was born in upstate NY, in a little town called Trumansburg. Then off to bordingschool in Middleboro Mass, Then back to NY to T-burgs neighbor Ithaca, then to buffalo, then back to Ithaca, then to Sweden. lol. funny thing is there was more snow in Ithaca :p

6. dpreston66

dpreston66 Active Member

I'm sure your sister has told you that we've had over 80" of "global warming" already this winter. That's a new record for Madison.

7. Jennibob

Jennibob Member

I am from the little ol UK, Somewhere between Manchester and Liverpool.

You all sound sooooo far away now lol

Jen

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I want to move to Flagstaff, but my hubby won't have it. :mad:

9. MRHickey

MRHickey Elite Member

I prefer dry heat, I am from Maryland, but I moved to SC to finish up with school, and now I live in Myrtle Beach.

10. rick1iam

rick1iam Subscribed User Premium Member

Chicago but have lived in Iron Mountain Mi. ohh about 23 yrs. Find it on a map it's different.

11. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Georgia! Baby! It seems I'm left to represent my whole state here! Home of Peaches, Pecans, and, 'Possum Pie!

12. ryanpb

ryanpb Elite Member

Hey did you know South Carolina exports more peaches than georgia, good thinng to know huh. But its okay, i wont tell anyone, lol.

13. Typhanie

Typhanie Elite Member

My mother's from Georgia. Augusta. We lived there for a little while when I was about nine or ten.

We moved there to take care of my sick grandmother, along with a couple of my aunts, all three of which thought it was their job to unceasingly discipline my sister and I. I literally would walk into room after room and be yelled at each time by a different person - none of which was my mother.

Not a time I remember fondly, unfortunately. I need to go back some day so my opinion of the state won't be linked to that. ;)

14. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Well, I'll have to check on that. But, Georgia is the "Peach State" anyway. Always will be.
    Nobody is going to pass over a Georgia peach for one from S. Carolina! At least nobody who knows anything about peaches!
    But, I hear Carolina Barbeque is quite good! 'course those from Memphis might have sump'em to say 'bout that!

15. ryanpb

ryanpb Elite Member

Id take carolina BBQ over memphis anyday, and hey, never said south carolina has better peaches, the just export more.

16. Gewanchuk

Gewanchuk Junior Member

I guess I'm the second Canadian so far. I'm from Edmonton, Alberta. I have about four feet of snow in my yard (and on my driveway because I'm lazy). It was minus 56 Celsius in December some time (don't ask what that is in Fahrenheit) but its unseasonable warm right now ( highs of plus 1 or 2). I love my city, it's beautiful. Can't wait till summer.

17. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

-68.8 :p

18. Annababe

Annababe Elite Member

Right here RedLocks....................Born in Mesa, Raised in Yuma, currently reside in Tucson.................but, being a military brat, lived in a few places including Iwakuni, Japan.

Hiya :)

Andrea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.