This Disappears When Logged In

Where is a Good Place to Buy a Panther Chameleon

Discussion in 'Chameleons' started by andyntx, Nov 16, 2009.

1. andyntx

andyntx Member

I need a good site to buy a Panther from. Where have any of you got one from?
    Here in Denver nobody sells them.

Thanks Andy

2. Wildflowernw

Wildflowernw Elite Member

Keep networking and find someone close. I never saw any advertised in my area either until i want to a reptile show. One thing you should be able to do is find out when one will be in your area and see if you can get a list of vendors.

I've never done it but I did note that while looking up info prior to the show that the vendors were listed well in advance.

Good luck!

If you get one shipped make sure that carrier can drive in poor conditions. last year I ordered some crickets and paid the premium price to overnight them. it snowed and I found out Fed Ex doesn't do snow in the Seattle area. And they have no guarentee, called it an act of God. It took 7 days to get those crickets and they were real dead.

Meanwhile at the same time I recieved a parcel through UPS and my mail showed up every day as scheduled. So I did want to share thiat with you.

3. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

I would advise finding a location to where you can go and be able to choose between different animals that are for sale.
    They all have personality and some are more easy going than others!