This Disappears When Logged In

whats good from the go go...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sprkn1, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sprkn1

sprkn1 Active Member

hello comin from chicago, ive been an avid reptile/animal enthusiast for close to 7 to 8 years now. I have (had) corns, just recently my first atb, painteds, leopards geckos, fish, dogs, rats, mice, hedgehogs, anoles, tegus and lastly beardeds. I usually skim through the forums at kingsnake, but recently realizing it slowing down, i opted for a new community to share and talk about what else but our herps.

Attached Files:

2. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Welcome to HC, you'll find us very friendly...and alot of experienced keepers.

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

I presume that's an Eastern Painted ?

4. sprkn1

sprkn1 Active Member

to tell you the truth im not to sure, people on the kingsnake forum informed me that it was a midland... Not entirely sure, because i recieved it from a friend who could not care for it, and he was not well informed by the petstore as to which exact subspecies he purchased. Maybe these pictures will help. And thank you for the warm welcome, greatly appreciated and i am personally looking forward in seeing what else this site has to offer. Maybe you can help me look for the DIY articles here, (specifically the tree boa enclosure i recently just read of on this site). well if you can help me out thanks and your time is appreciated.:)

Attached Files:

5. venus

venus Founding Member

Welcome to Herpcenter. Ken is great at identifing turts hopefully he can tell you what it is :)

6. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

welcome to HC! glad you joined. :)

7. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

8. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Welcome to the site, upon doing a quick search (the search button is on the upper right of the page) this is what I found when searching for amazon tree boa: http://www.herpcenter.com/search.php?searchid=126394

You may find some helpful links to the reptile information data base here: http://www.herpcenter.com/general-topics/11602-reptile-information-database-r-i-d.html

There are also lots of navigation controls along the left side on the main page, they should help you find what you are looking for!

9. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

welcome!

10. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HerpCenter!
    I think you find plenty of folks to visit with here!

11. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

WElcome to HC Network....enjoy!!

12. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Hi sprkn1,

Welcome to Herp Center! This is an awesome site, hope your enjoying it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.