This Disappears When Logged In

What To Feed Leopard Geckos..

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by GeckoGirl2017, Nov 17, 2017.

1. GeckoGirl2017

GeckoGirl2017 New Member

I am getting a leopard gecko in december and im not sure whats best to feed them. I want my gecko to have a good diet. I've heard different opinions on what to feed them, some say crickets some say mealworms... i just don't know which i should do.

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

You should start reading up on their care now so that you are prepared when it arrives. We have the best care guide on the internet. It can be found here: Leopard Gecko | Reptile Forums - Information

You can also find it on Caresheets.com here: Leopard Gecko Care | Care Sheets

Everything you need to know about their care is in there and is proven. I wrote the care guide and I have owned and bred leopard geckos now for over 17 years.

Owen Baranoski and AmityReptiles like this.
  3. daniel shatley

daniel shatley New Member

feed a mostly crickets dusted with calcium powder and every once in a while like once a week feed meal worms or super worms and for a treat like once a month feed wax worms

4. Owen Baranoski

Owen Baranoski Well-Known Member

Don't feed waxworms regularly. They are addictive and can lead to lots of issues. They are very high in fat. When I say addictive, I mean it. They become addicted to waxworms, and refuse to eat anything else.