This Disappears When Logged In

What to Do...

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by pjrojo, Feb 14, 2013.

1. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

I was hoping to do three Herp projects this year but I can't because I cannot go over budget this year.

Project #1 will be a new Dart Frog set up this is a go for sure and down size my current PDF enclosure from a 36 tall to a 24 tall

Here is where I need help from HC, I have to pick between...

Project #2 Tomato Frogs (2), I like these frogs a lot, I can house two in one enclosure 24x18x12 with all the decor and plants etc...

Project #3 Pacman Frogs, three different ones, Ornate Pacman Frog, Strawberry Pineapple Pacman Frog and a Green Pacman Frog which will be housed in three different Exo Terra large breeder boxes with decor and plants, etc...

I'm having amphibian planning block, one day it's the Tomato Frog and the next day it's the Pacman Frogs. The cost difference between #2 and #3 is under $70 and I have decide by the 19th or 20th because Expo is on the 24th which isn't make things easy.

What do y'all think, project #2 or #3?

2. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

#2 as It seems to be the ones you are most interested in.

3. Poison

Poison Elite Member

I've kept a few pacmans and don't ever plan on getting anymore they are VERY boring frogs. I've kept a pair of tomato's (no clue on what sub-species they were) But they were a bit more active. I believe mine were wc so they were a bit more shy.

4. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

Thanks for your input on the Pacman frogs, I've changed my mind and going with Emperor Scorpions