This Disappears When Logged In

What NOT To Do...

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by Rich, May 3, 2013.

1. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I came across this picture today in my feeds on FB. I don't care if it took 5 seconds to snap this photo, this is simply poor care to an extreme! I do not endorse bashing people so I won't post what I think of this guy on HC but I strongly suggest none of you do this!

935007_639252122758268_583889611_n.jpg

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

That is one of the most stupid things I have seen anyone do!

3. Darkbird

Darkbird Moderator Staff Member

That person needs to be stripped naked and forced into a snowbank somewhere. And that's my nice response. Can't post what I really think should happen.

4. Agentx

Agentx Active Member

Great example of an irresponsible owner thinking it's hilarious to put an animal in an area that isn't meant for them. I wonder if they would find the humor in being dunked in a freezing cold lake while we take pictures and laugh? I can only imagine how horrible that snake must have felt being dropped on something that's frozen so it's owner can get a laugh on FB

5. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I know a lot of the people I know who have seen the pic have removed them as a friend. If you are a FB frequenter you may have seen an image floating around where the seller shipped some snakes in some used socks and pantyhose. It wasn't a joke image and happens to be the same person who posted this image. It seems, based on the number of friends we shared (250+) that perhaps this guy was reputable at some point though I don't see how anyone could believe that now.

6. Darkbird

Darkbird Moderator Staff Member

Wow, didn't realize it was that loser but it makes sense. I read through the entire fb comments of the person who received that order, and it seems as if the seller is certifiable.

7. Khelmoria

Khelmoria Elite Member

This is awful. I have nothing nice to say....

8. Katsura

Katsura Elite Member

That's just sick.

9. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Guess that's a "buyer beware" can you say RI! What an ....... feel free to complete my thought here.... Not nice person!

10. PetMother

PetMother Elite Member

What was this guy thinking??? I have a few select words for him...

11. bucher70

bucher70 Elite Member

Wow. Obviously alcohol was involved.....

12. justor

justor Elite Member

Actually believe it or not, some people are just that stupid even before they start drinking. But the arms on the snowman are made from empty beer bottles so you're probably right.

13. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

if he wanted pics like that, he could have invested the money in photoshop, instead of an expensive morph. Lets hope he gets a darwin award in his near future before the stupid can spread too far.