This Disappears When Logged In

Went Too Whiteplains Expo and Got This Little Guy!

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by Nickysixx, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Nickysixx

Nickysixx Elite Member

Can you spy the baby dragon?!?

Attached Files:

2. OEW

OEW Elite Member

It's like Where's Waldo...

3. Nickysixx

Nickysixx Elite Member

Haha, here he is eating!! I accidentally put like 15 crickets in atleast. The keeper just fell over into the tank. Oh no!

Attached Files:

4. OEW

OEW Elite Member

I'm sure he didn't mind!

5. Nickysixx

Nickysixx Elite Member

Haha, He definitely didn't.. He was running around for like 15 minutes after he ate like 10 he finally went and hid in some leaves that I have set up in the back of the tank. I couldn't find him last night, and I was like no way he could have got out.. I picked apart almost his hole tank besides the reptie carpet even the tree's. Little did I know, He was hiding inbetween two of the tree's that have like fanned leaves on them so I didn't see him at all, eventually I saw his tail hanging down. Did I mention how much he loves asparagus?

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I would not feed too much asparagus! Too high in phosphorous. As an occasional treat its ok.

7. Nickysixx

Nickysixx Elite Member

I gave him only a pinch last night. I have some collard greens in there now.

8. Nickysixx

Nickysixx Elite Member

Hahaha he slept like this for 3 hours.

Attached Files:

9. herpgirl250

herpgirl250 Elite Member

They do sleep in the funniest moist ions. I can't believe how they just go to sleep when the lights go out I wish I could do that.

10. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

Gorgeous little guy.

11. Nickysixx

Nickysixx Elite Member

I know, everytime I click his light off he just puts his head down no matter where he is. And thank you runningmom

First shed ever!

Attached Files:

12. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

Awwww how cute! Is he eating through his shed? Just curious some dragons will, some won't

13. Nickysixx

Nickysixx Elite Member

Little guy eats everything. Loves his veggies! No matter how much of she's he's in he eats.

14. Nickysixx

Nickysixx Elite Member

I've been feeding collard greens, strawberries, and carrots all mixed up and crickets of course.

Attached Files:

15. mayhmmaydn

mayhmmaydn Elite Member

Ooh hes handsome!! maybe zoey should come visit lol.
    May

once he is grown up. shes such a floozy lol