This Disappears When Logged In

Well... I'm Bummed!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ofsthun, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Well here's the news... some of you know my 2 Argentine Boas Maria and Enrique. If you look at my posts you'll see the pics of the home I built for them and well I just got orders to move to Iceland and I can't take them with me. If it were to England I could take them. We can't even take our 2 American Eskimo dogs because it'll cost $2000 each to go thru quarentine so my Mom is taking care of the dogs for 2 years and the snakes are going to have to go because nobody in my family will take care of them especially knowing that I might get stationed somewhere else overseas. We have to be in Iceland the first week of May so I have till then to find a good home with someone who will take really good care of them.

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Im very sorry to hear about this.. :( good luck finding them homes! And good luck to you also!

3. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens later when I get someplace where I can have reptiles again.

4. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,

Sorry that it didn't go the way you were planning. Are you trying to sell them or adopt them out? We have a classifieds section if you are looking to sell. We have an adoptions forum as well.

5. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

I'm sorry to hear that. To narrow your search for someone to either adopt or purchase; where are you located?:confused:

6. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

I'm in Abilene, TX and I would like to sell because I could really use the money for the move.

7. jshrad

jshrad Elite Member

Hello,

If you can ship I might be able to take them but it won't be until around March. So if you don't find a home before then just let me know.

8. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Well guess what... I posted them for sale and i already have a guy who wants them and he happens to be in idaho where I will be driving thru in March so I'm going to deliver them so I don't have to worry about shipping them.

I'm really going to miss them.

9. jshrad

jshrad Elite Member

Hello,

Glad you found a good home for them so soon! Good luck and sorry you have to give them up.

10. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

sorry to hear about the news. that is a bummer. but i'm glad you found them a good home. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.