This Disappears When Logged In

Weighing in At....

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by mshrmheadcharge, Mar 22, 2012.

1. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

A whopping six pounds, eight ounces and a stunning 19 inches long--
    AURORA ELAINE!
    We are still in the hospital but will be leaving here soon, everything went smoothly with her birth and I am recovering well from the c-section. I had a little bit of free time so I took a couple of pictures of Aurora and Myself...mind you I am in the hospital and the lighting in my room is terrible so I added a filter...more pics will be posted once I get them off of Nick's phone and camera.
    Enjoy!
    Photoon2012-03-21at1709.jpg
    Photoon2012-03-21at1716.jpg
    Photoon2012-03-21at17112.jpg
    Photoon2012-03-21at1451.jpg
    Photoon2012-03-21at1453.jpg

Attached Files:

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

CONGRATULATIONS SAV!!!! :)
    She's lovely and sooooooo big! I know it wasn't easy on either of you, but it's so great that she was able to stay inside for so long.
    That last photo is amazing!! :x:x

3. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Whoot Congrats on a job well done, now for the fun part :p

Beware that first BM... you will understand...

4. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Awww, so cute. Congratulations!!!!
    Very happy for you. I remember seeing and holding my daughter for the first time.
    It's unforgettable.
    Last night I held her too. But it was more around the neck ;)
    Enjoy this time.

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Aw Sav! She is gorgeous! You done good MOMMA!

6. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Congrats!!! Being a mommy is the best thing EVER. Get rest, C-sections are no fun.

7. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Congrats!! What a beautiful perfect little girl :)
    You both look good! Glad everything went well. I love newborns they are just too sweet <3
    My 1st was born via c-section, he was transverse(laying side ways). I vowed to never get another needle in my spine again and was lucky to have the other 3 naturally.

8. mshrmheadcharge

Thank you :-D! She is a beautiful baby. Hahahaa, she did her first poop while I was changing her wet diaper >.< THAT was fun.

9. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Black tar of death. I remember the first few,lol

10. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

CONGRATS!!!!! Aurora is beautiful!!!!

11. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Hey there Aurora Elaine, Welcome to the Herp Center! I know we are going to be seeing your gorgeous face around quite a bit.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little girl, she is just adorable and you look fantastic!

Try to take it easy!:)

12. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Congrats sav!

13. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

14. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Congrats!! She's beautiful!! Get some sleep now while you still can ;)

15. mshrmheadcharge

Thankfully the black tar is done...that stuff is gross. We are home now and she is settling in nicely. All the months of preparing and stress are forgotten now that she is here :) and the bed rest/hospital stays were well worth it.
    Surprisingly she is on a schedule, today I am feeding every 3 hours and she usually has to be woken up for feedings and diaper changes. She still isn't crying when she dirties her diaper but I'm sure that will change soon.

16. mld

Sounds like she is content! My daughter never cried much, while all the other mothers babies were crying in the nursery, I kept mine in my room.

17. mshrmheadcharge

Yeah, she stayed in my room as soon as they brought her to me, I wasn't giving her up lol. Thankfully Nick was there so I was able to sleep while he would take care of her. She was in the nursery twice, both times because she was getting vaccines or tests...the first time she did fine but the second they grabbed her up right before her feeding and that made her pretty mad, she showed off that wonderful newborn cry ;) She does cry when I use cold wipes on her butt. She turns bright red and shrieks...

18. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

Ha. That made me laugh.

19. mld

Yeah, those wipes are pretty cold, they should make a wipe warmer! lol

20. mshrmheadcharge

Lol, Michelle you are crazy! What a concept :p
    It's these little things you don't think of while frantically preparing for 9 months straight...
    Last night was her first night home and she does not like sleeping alone, she loves the crib and bassinet but when it comes to sleeping in them it's a no go. Any suggestions? I know it's normal for her to want to sleep with Nick and I but it's no good for her...