This Disappears When Logged In

Water Monitor Custom Enclosure Plans.

Discussion in 'Monitors' started by Becs080, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Becs080

Becs080 Member

Thanks so much for all your help! I'm trying to post pics but I keep getting an arrow msg about dragging attachments....? Ill figure it out eventually. Can you help me out with this "tractable?" what exactly is that?where can I find this vid you mentioned? Can't seem to locate it? New to the site....still trying to find my way around!

2. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

The video section used to be on the home page, but I can`t see it? Type "videos" into the search box at the top of the home page, then go to Page 4, third vid down by MDFMONTOR "Small Lizard trust building", there are two vids, both are great examples of how to do it...
    I download my pics to "Flickr", then choose the medium size, and copy and paste the code to here. Taken earlier today... His name is "Palu", that`s a place name in Borneo...

6843986768_f69365090a_z.jpg
    100_1070 by murrindindi, on Flickr

Attached Files:

3. Rakoladycz

Rakoladycz Elite Member

4. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

5. David peña

David peña New Member

What kind of wood is that?

6. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I used 1/2inch plywood sheeting on the house walls, sealed it with several coats of water based varnish then added good quality self adhesive floor tiles.

David peña likes this.
  7. David peña

David peña New Member

Thanks for responding . I just bought a water monitor 3 weeks ago and I believe he or she is 16 or 17 inches and I have it in a temporary 40 gallon fish tank . But am trying to build an enclosure as soon as possible but don't know what design . I want the enclosure to be at least 7 feet L x 5 ft w I need ideas. And would very much appreciate your help.

8. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I`ll be happy to offer some advise but can you start a new thread so that other people can also take part, also put a few photos up of the current enclosure? Thanks!

David peña likes this.