This Disappears When Logged In

Watch My Crazy New Show with Herps on Animal Planet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by caudalis_sa, Dec 15, 2009.

1. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

Hi all,

Long time since i have spoken to you all!!!

Finally i get to reveal what i have been working on for the last year.
    If you have animal planet look out for the new adverts for "Wild Recon" which launches January 5th.

Crazy action packed herping missions, basically showing how my life has been for the last while. My friend and colleague is host of the show and you will catch glimpses of me every now and then helping out.

This has kept me extremely busy and traveling all around the globe doing what i do best. I hope you all enjoy it...and please tune in for the premier!!! Many many many hours, days and months of blood, sweat and miles of hard work, remote locations, deadly critters and awesome research. Need you all to tune in!

Cheers!!
    Devon

2. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

ooo that is so cool!

3. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

definiltely will check that out! Sounds great :)

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Pretty cool Dev! Too bad we don't have cable!
    Maybe I will be able to catch it online!

5. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Awesome, The lady I take care of has cable so I will hopefully catch the show!

6. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Great news Devon, I don't get that channel. But if it's half as good as the pics you take. It'll be some great footage for sure.

7. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

I got to see a little teaser video a while back, you guys aren't going to want to miss this! I'm glad you can finally reveal your top secret project to the public! ;)

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

As always, we want to be Devon. Can't wait to see it!

9. Orca

Orca Elite Member

Sounds awesome! I'm thinking you should post to remind us when it starts ;)

10. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

One of those rare moments I wish I had a TV. I'll have to have someone record it for me.

11. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I'll be there to watch it! I can't wait!!!

12. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

We have cable TV here in Jamaica...but I recently had to downgrade my package and Animal Planet got left off...SO unfair!!! I could not have it separately and would have to pay for a much more expensive package in order to get it.

Well, now I will just have to find another way......this is way too good to miss!

We need something to help make up for the loss of Steve Irwin....and this sounds like something worth watching!

13. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

Ha! I thought you would be showing up soon! I saw a video of "I was Bitten" last night ~ snake bite~ Made me wonder about you!

14. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

I'll have to go over to Schlegelbagel's to watch it --- or maybe she could tape it for me????

I only have the bare basic cable, as we are not much for watching TV. It is only times likes these that I'm sorry I don't have it. :(

15. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

I got to see a promo for it today~ gave me goosebumps!!

16. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

Awesome!! I've been seeing previews for this show, that's so cool that you are involved in it! It looks excellent, and I will be sure to watch it!

17. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

Sounds sooo cool!!! I managed to get an autographed Diamondback Trading card from the host!! He signed it when the working title was Bio Recon!! How cool is that?

18. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Steph, you can come over. Besides, I'm sure you want to see an AWAKE Emily one of these days. That and we don't even own a VCR any more and don't have Tivo.

19. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

Hey, that's pretty cool!! Can I switch lives with you? At least for a week! I'll pay you, I promise.lol

20. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Wow Devon, that's great news! I can't wait to see it.

Good luck to you and the show!