In the very near future, I am planning on purchasing venomous snakes as a grand finale in the collection, but I do not feel comfortable with purchasing a fully venomated animal, so i have decided to purchase a venomoid from a professional site, venomoid inc.. so, if the snake bites (in this case it is either a Malaysian pit viper or gaboon) will it be a major problem?Death?Infection? if the snake bites, can i use a hydrogen peroxide to prevent infection? Alcohol? Note the site says that the venom glands and ducts are removed and no venom is produced. I will also be using bite proof gloves (thanks lllreptiles!) and using a snake hook or tong at any time possible. Thanks!!!!