This Disappears When Logged In

Upgrade Under Way

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Flint

Flint Elite Member

Finally noticed this thread after seeing the new look for a few days lol. Rich the site looks fantastic!! I absolutely love it, great work and thank you for all you do!!!

2. daniel1991

daniel1991 Active Member

Ive only been on here for 2 days now (I did join weeks ago but havent been on since) and its by far the best forum I have found. Just a shame for me that its based in the USA as everything is a little different over here. Lol

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I guess you should consider moving to the other side of the pond! ;)

4. daniel1991

daniel1991 Active Member

I would love to move :) I wouldnt have to quite my job as the company I work for have offices in the US and its Imports/Exports so no lack of work over there..

5. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

You can again submit videos to HC using our reptile videos section. All videos submitted will need to be approved by the staff to ensure they don't contain inappropriate material but that isn't new since we did that with the old video section as well. The video section can be accessed via the navigation menu at the top of the page or from this link: Reptile Videos.

I hope you find it useful and entertaining.

6. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

Can you use youtube?

7. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Yes, you tube and several others. Go visit the section. It is all explained and I have already added some videos. ;)

8. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member