This Disappears When Logged In

Update on Skif...

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus' started by fire2225ems, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

Just wanted to let you guys know we had our followup appointment with the vet today. She was very happy with his weight gain (8g in 2 weeks) He is now up to 28g. She thinks his eye is doing great. There is still a bit of a scratched looking area, but she thinks that should disappear with the next shed. She also wants me to continue the antibiotics for one more week, and waited to tell me today that she also thinks we should do a fecal. Then the chick at the front desk told me that their lab has informed them that a lot of people are sending in samples that aren't enough so I need to provide "two marbles worth". I'm thinking I might have that much in about a week. ;) Will post pics tomorrow.

2. 30mm

30mm Elite Member

Great news for you AND Skiff!

3. Mala

Mala Member

What happened to those pics? :p

4. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

LOL yeah yeah, give me a few... Been busy trying to get homework done. And what do you care? You can come see him any time you want!!! :p

5. Mala

Mala Member

Can and did :p Don't you know that's the only reason I hang out with you? (kidding!)

Skif looks GOOD though, and you should show everyone else how much better he looks now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.