This Disappears When Logged In

Update on Baby Pix!

Discussion in 'Pythons *General*' started by JoeyG, Dec 21, 2013.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Hello HC, it's been a minute since I posted about my snakes. I'm updating my little ones and their progress. My last two chondros are going green!! The little baby Aru is just starting and you can just make it out on the tip of the nose. My older one seems to have gone green in a week or so! Almost there and has more to go but you can see how far it is. The Balls are doing well and are fierce little eating machines! The pastel female is bigger and seems more willing to strike while the mojo male is actually pretty laid back. They're all doing well and I hope you all enjoyed the pix ;)

2. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Simply amazing!!!!! Your chondros are looking AMAZING!! and I am in love with your Aru isn't that the one that belongs to me though?? >:)

As for the Black Pastel and Mojave they are massive looking, you guys must have feeders laced with roids because they look HUGE!!! Mind you I started out your little mojo on mice and switched it to rat fuzzies as soon as it was able to feed and your Black pastel girl was always pounding down rats pups!! All in all they look great and I'm glad to see that the mojave's contrast hasn’t changed. Sadly the only ones left from my 2013 season are;

0.1 Bumble Bee Female (Hold Back and Sibling to your Mojave)
    1.0 Movaje Spider (Dee wanted to keep him to see how he turned out looks exactly like a bee also a sibling to your Mojave)
    1.0 Pastave Bee (My hold back also sibling to your Mojave)
    0.1 Black Pewter Het Ghost (Half sibling to your little girl, mean as **** though)

With that said it nice to see the babies you help bring into this world progress into healthy adults.

Keep up the awesome work and keep us posted on their progress, oh and I’ll be waiting on fedex for my package so no worries >:)..
  3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I feed mine well around here lol! They're on big rat fuzzies. As to my Aru, I'm thinking I'll keep it a little longer till it's done changing and then we'll see how much shipping runs ;-) Also if you're unable to handle the black pewter, I can take it off your novice hands lol! I'll make room somewhere....

All jokes aside your little ones are doing awesome and are some aggressive feeders! I'll keep updating then. The Aru is changing a lot sooner then they usually do so maybe they are putting something in the rodents :) My other one I'm hoping the line down her back will go blue. Thanks for stopping by bro!