This Disappears When Logged In

Unwanted Snakes Or Lizards More Than Happy To Keep And Care! (Craigslist)

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by brandonA, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brandonA

brandonA Banned User

Donate Any Types Of Snakes Or Lizards, Will Help If Tank Comes Included.

I'm starting a small organization for children to learn and be able to display and physically touch these domestic pets.

This will be a great thing for kids to teach and learn about these exotic creatures, and not only is it based on these marvelous pets but also Marine Life such as sharks, stingrays, corals,and salt-water fish! I would love donations to help my collection of pets expand, thanks!

I Will Be More Than Happy To Care Any Disowned Snakes! And Will Pick-up Depending On Location Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Re: Unwanted Snakes Or Lizards More Than Happy To Keep And Care! (Craigslis

Where did you get the little snake perched on the branch?

3. brandonA

brandonA Banned User

To be honest I don't really know where specifically the snake came from since I have some partners that help take-in snakes at different locations, but I do believe that It's a green tree python. :)

4. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Someone donated that one as unwanted to your organization? Have much experience with them?

5. brandonA

brandonA Banned User

I believe my father bought the snake, or received as a gift of our closes friends.
    I do have experience with snakes and i'm just 18 yrs, right now i have two 4 ft(M) and the other 5 ft(F) ball pythons ONE 2 ft Corn-snake ready to shed and 2 Bearded Dragons, and a 4 inch chameleon, with 3 Purple Claw Crabs and a 180 Gallon Salt-water Fish Tank With Other Various Tanks.

6. brandonA

brandonA Banned User

My Father is the one who puts in work for these animals, I'm just here to help expand our collection of snakes and take in any disowned pets and hopefully partner up with other small organizations with the same reason to expand our tiny business.

We do appreciate those who do help us, because it gives us a chance to spread knowledge to young ones and help not just snakes but other types of species as well.

7. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I DO NOT suggest ANYONE send ANYTHING to this person. When someone joins a site like HC and says they will take ALL unwanted pets, they are either flipping them (get them free and then sell them online) or they will be trying to breed them for profit. I have been keeping reptiles since I was 6. I am now 36 and I DO NOT have the experience to take in "any and all" reptiles. EVERY species has species specific requirements. This kid doesn't even know where his animals come from and then tosses out that he has partners? This guy wreaks of someone to avoid. DO NOT give this guy anything.

8. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I simply banned this user. I have a massive issue with people who claim they will take any and all reptiles. I have yet to encounter a single person in this industry who will take any and all reptiles who hasn't tried flipping the animals once they were acquired. If this kid is legit, he can do it somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.