This Disappears When Logged In

Ulysess My Rescue IG

Discussion in 'Green Iguanas' started by dieselmatt02, Feb 11, 2010.

1. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

Great!!!!:D

2. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

I'm glad he's doing better! I kmow what it feels like to worry over an animal or two.

3. dieselmatt02

dieselmatt02 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments! He's a little green poop machine now. He's been going to the bathroom reguarly the last few days. When he poops in the habitat, he now moves to the bottom to do his business and then goes back up top to bask. The appitite is still not back to normal but he's eating more than he was a few days ago.

4. dieselmatt02

dieselmatt02 Well-Known Member

Another little update about my Ig. Still haven't had time to get him to the vet to be weighed, been busy with work but I should be able to get him to the vet tomorrow or Thursday.

He's eating two plates of food a day now! He's become very active too. I get home about the same time everyday. When I get home and pass by his habitat, he drops to the bottom and scratches on the glass to let me know he wants out. Once he's out we go out to the deck to enjoy the sunlight and for him to eat some food.

He is gaining weight too. The legs are looking fuller, so it the base of the tail, and the belly is looking much better. The pooping is very regular now and very big. He eats a lot so he is making big poop now, which is good since he wasn't pooping a little over month ago.

I've noticed an attitude change too. He's become more curious about his surroundings, wants to explore more than he did before, and has calmed down from his breeding season.

5. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Sounds like you are doing an excellent job!

6. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

All very great news. Congrats!

7. Gojera7

Gojera7 Elite Member