Here's my latest problem. As I was getting my F/T rats at the pet store, I was showing the girl pics of Monty and Talyn. The manager saw my BRB and asked if I was selling any. This is the second pet store that offered to buy babies off of me to sell. The local zoo has a pair that hasn't bred for years, so pet stores haven't had any babies to sell. I had thought of it occasionally, and now just a bit more. Well, I found a GORGEOUS BRB-stud today. (Actually we met back in August -- he was the first BRB I'd ever seen and why I fell in love with them.) Why didn't I get him? The guy running THAT pet store (a different one) is a TOTAL JERK (more descriptive adjectives are not allowed on this site!) I can't stand him and get the WORST feelings when I go in there. He refused to hold this BRB for me back in August (even though I offered to pay full price AND something towards boarding for a few weeks.) I just wanted to see if it was still there. He is (in August they said it was a female, now it's a male -- I will have to have that checked for sure!) He is about 6 years old and much smaller than Talyn. But is a much brighter orange and has full yellow cresents: Talyn just has a few flecks. I feel sorry for this snake being in the care of this guy. The care is probably adequate but I can't stand him. The question is: should I let my feelings for the owner stop me from getting this snake or should I steer clear completely? I'm not ready to breed Talyn -- probably not even at the end of this year. But the new guy will have to be quarantined for several months and by then I could either have built him a new enclosure or find some way of sub-dividing Talyn's huge terrarium. He's a beautiful snake and is definitely not directly blood related to Talyn (as the other BRB where I bought her probably is.) Any ideas???? (of course I've got to run it past Martin too, but I just thought I'd ask you all here too. Thanks!!!