Hi there: I have had great luck cultivating my superworm and mealworm colonies, but unfortunately also created the most perfect environment for mold mites. I have dunked, bleached, scrubbed and carefully washed all the tanks and paraphernalia associated with my one Pacman frog, my three Chorus frogs and my four beardies. The frogs were the worst affected. The mites were all over them. I've thrown the mealworm and superworms colonies outside, well, put outside, not thrown.I have everyone on paper towels right now. I am sure that the superworm tank is where they originated or at LEAST is where they mostly are. I'm SURE someone on here MUST know what I can or should do???? I know I have to be vigilant about keeping everything wiped down. If I keep the superworms from the infected tank elsewhere, can I use them or will they just transfer right back to my animals? Will they harm my animals? My kids? (Human) Thanks for any advice. Itchy and scratchy in Southern Oregon.