This Disappears When Logged In

Too Big Cricket, Now He's Whistling "screaming"...

Discussion in 'Chameleons' started by nikkistorms, Aug 8, 2012.

1. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

You can post a video in the video section and just follow the instructions and check the box that says you read the instructions.

2. nikkistorms

nikkistorms Elite Member

Awesome MLD thanks. I will do that tonight if he is still making the noises. He just sent me a picture and he seems back to his normal self just from looks, He isn't puffed up like he was.

3. SSThorn

SSThorn Elite Member

Lets hope for the best! I was kinda nervous for you!

4. ChicagoLizardLover

ChicagoLizardLover New Member

if he is still doing it you should probably take him to a vet.

5. nikkistorms

nikkistorms Elite Member

Thanks! I was so scared lol. I think he may have got a leg stuck some how. He seems find now. Not doing that at all. I want to take him out to check him but I dont want to stress him out after the big ordeal... Im torn... lol

He doesn't seem to still be doing it. He did poo today so I am thankful for that!

6. SSThorn

SSThorn Elite Member

Good to hear!!

7. nikkistorms

nikkistorms Elite Member

I think I figured out part of the reason for the Gasping/whistleing whatever. During his last shed there were a few parts that didnt come off. I have been spraying him and trying to help without outright pulling the shed off. two spots were on his tail and he got those off with the spraying. His nostril, one side, however looks as if it didnt complete the shed. I can't spray his face for obvious reasons. But I think the dead skin is blocking that nostril. any ideas? BTW he is eating and pooing fine. Just seems like he can only breathe out of the one side...