I'm very careful to only give crickets that are no bigger than the space between the eyes. I gave my Leonidas 6 tiny crickets like I do everyday. Put greens in the bowel with them chopped smaller than the crickets. He ate 1 and looked like he as shaving a hard time swallowing it. Every minute or so he would "scream" which Bc he's so tiny himself comes out as a faint whistle. I took the bowl out for 30 minutes so he wouldn't eat anymore. Wanted to give him a chance to get that one down. Put the bowl back in and he just ate a second one. Did the same thing. Acts like its too big even tho I've watched him eat the same size crickets everytime he's fine. He's still doing the squealing "scream" whistle thing every couple minutes. Normally he only does that if he's scared. I'm not close enough to him for him to be doing that as a response to me. I know its significant to the crickets. He's acting as tho he's having a hard time swallowing. Any ideas?