This Disappears When Logged In

Tito's Potty Training Boot Camp

Discussion in 'Green Iguanas' started by TitoAndKatt, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

No, it is not diarrhea, it is normal, solid poop.
    And to SsssstefFfannN: I obviously hate Tito, so I keep his nails trimmed to be malicious. ;)

2. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Yes I thought you did Kitty, that`s probably why you worry about them all so much!! ( You have a great heart, Katt, that`s what matters most of all!!) But you do ask some silly questions now and again!.....again.....again...( and one more,.....again!) But you're a good girl!
    SsTeFAAmmNM ;)

3. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

It sounds like your ig is going through a time of attitude. Kermie actually pooped on me twice! jumped off my chair ran under the couch and pooped. And pooped on the floor once, and on a blanket once. All with in 2 weeks. She never did it before, and hasn't since. She was going more than once a day on those days too! She was in the process of painting me and her cage. It's no fun but it will probably pass soon. Your ig is being spunky. I think there is a thread that I made asking about why kermit is pooping on me and that was the verdict. You could look it up if you want.

4. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

It would not surprise me if that was it. He has been more obnoxious than usual when I take him out too. I believe he is entering his Terrible Twos....*runs in fear* lmao He is looking better though: must be he Knows he is looking better! haha He looks much more green and fat and his belly is nice and rounded out and the burn on his tail is almost gone (finally! That one took such a long time to go away!). Now if I can JUST get him potty trained.... lol

And thanks SteFan :)

5. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

They`re obviously doing it to deliberately annoy you, that`s clear, even to someone as slow on the uptake as me! ( And I pride myself on that.)
    You`re welcome, Kitty! :)

6. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

He seems a little small to be enjoying the terrible twos, he's probably just feeling a lot better now that he is cared for properly so he's acting like a normal iguana. They can be fussy little brats. Mine never seemed to acknowledge me in a positive light for about 4 years. We get along well now.

7. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Katt believe me its an amazing transition once they feel better....I have the gray hair and scratches to prove it lol!

8. Spikesmom

Spikesmom Member

When I got Spike, he was just pooping willy nilly in his small cage. I built him a three story condo, and put a cat litter box with about 3 inches of water in the bottom of his "condo". Then I grabbed him out of his cage and put him in my shower (with about an inch of water) and closed the door (for privacy, plus he was less stressed without me standing over him). He pooped in the shower. I did this twice in 3 days. Every since then, he has gone to litter box in his condo and pooped there. No stink, and he has not pooped anywhere else in his cage. He only goes to the litter box. He goes now every other day or so. If for some reason he goes longer than three or four days, I grab him out and put him in the shower. But I don't think it should take 3 months to potty train. Or I got really lucky!

9. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

Oh once it gets big it will still smell in the water, however, it is much easier to clean. :)

10. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Unless you are a klutz and dump the water!:eek:
    Been THERE!

11. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

been there too.

12. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

LMAO, i just did that the other night when changing Buddy's pond water :eek::p;)

13. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

It`s hardly surprising YOU did that Steven..... ("Dumb Platinum Blonde") that you are!!! I`m surprised at Merlin though.......??? ( Is he a blonde???)

14. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Silver grey actually!;)

15. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Same thing, in my book Merlin!!! :p

16. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

So I did what Wildheart (I think) suggested, and put Tito's dish over his last poop. (Though I didn't have time to do a full-on bleach cleaning, I did give it a quick wipe down). Anyways, guess what he did?!?! He PUSHED the dish back off of the poop spot and pooped on his shelf again! :mad: Then I tried again the next day: and he not only pushed it off again, but he pushed it completely off the shelf! The next day he pooped in his water dish...and on his shelf, and on the floor of the bottom level...:mad: He is in for it now! Classes just ended: let the potty training begin! *evil laughter*

17. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

LOL I bet he's thinking the same thing Katt ("Tito" Put a dish over my toilet will you, we'll just see about that. "poops everywhere and laughs evilly") :p;)

18. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

haha I am sure that is EXACTLY what he is thinking! :D I can see it in his eyes... ;):p

19. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

The reason why you are so lost is because you still don't have this book!

[​IMG]

You HAVE to buy it Katt.;)

20. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Your wrong Linky, Kitty- Katt`s lost because she`s blonde! ( I`m not saying you`re like that Linky, certainly not!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.