This Disappears When Logged In

Tito Update

Discussion in 'Green Iguanas' started by TitoAndKatt, Dec 6, 2012.

1. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

Just an update on Tito and myself. Unfortunately I did not get accepted into medical school this year. :( I took it pretty hard, but I'm not giving up. This year SO and I applied to 17 schools instead of 7. So far though no bites, but there is still a lot of time left in the cycle. Less than 2% of people get accepted each year and even though I have a strong application there's more competition each year. If I don't get in this year, I will be retaking the MCAT so I can keep trying. Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that though!
    It makes me sad that I rehomed Tito a year earlier than I needed to, I really miss her, but I know it was for the best. I have an empty spot in my life without her, but she is so well cared for and I know she has a great forever home. I miss my baby, but I know she is in the best hands I could have asked for. I was just the interim home meant to get her happy and healthy so she could find her true forever home. She will be much happier this way than moving across the country with me. Things happen for a reason and I firmly believe that I had to rehome her when I did to find her the home she is now in. Her new owner takes great care of her and loves her very much. We don't talk often, but we do keep in touch. I am hoping to get to visit her sometime soon. :) He sent me a picture (I think I attached it, if not I'll try again) update for Thanksgiving. I just thought I would share it with you guys. It really cheered me up on Thanksgiving. <3 :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

3. KapteeniAnu

KapteeniAnu Elite Member

Wow, the colors are really gorgeous on her! I don't look at many pictures of Iggys, though I have wanted one for as long as I can remember, but I do not have the proper access to providing the right husbandry. I'm glad to hear you found her a wonderful forever home. She looks happy and healthy!