This Disappears When Logged In

Thinking About Buying This Enclosure...

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by Sinlightened, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinlightened

Sinlightened Elite Member

Hey, I found a guy on craigslist who is selling a couple enclosures... there is a 6 foot and a 4 foot enclosure.. the 6' cage comes with dividers so it can be taken appart and stacked as two 3' cages.
    $150 for the 4'L x 2'D x 1'H and that comes with an undertank heater and a thermostat. (not sure what kinds)

$300 for the 6'L x 2'D x 1 1/2'H and it comes with dividers (so it can be turned into two 3'L cages), a radient heat pannel, an undertank heater, and a thermostat. once again.. not sure on brands or wattages.

both cages lock with a key.. I added a couple pics he sent me of the 6 foot cage

just looking for a little input. after looking at the boaphile cages site, i see that they are cheaper than the going new rate... just wondering lol.. plus I don't even know which one I would get.. right now all I have is my BP.. haven't been fostering much.. but may be getting more scaley pets =)

Attached Files:

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

If you can afford them, I think they are worth it. :)
    I've looked at boaphile cages before. I wish they were a bit higher, but I think they are well-built and will hold humidity much better than most types of tanks with screen lids.

3. Sinlightened

Sinlightened Elite Member

yeah i think I'm gonna end up picking up the 4 foot enclosure.. unless I can get him to drop the price a little on the other

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.