This Disappears When Logged In

The return of me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mark, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark

Mark Elite Member

Well I am getting situated here in the people's republic and just powered up my computer for the first time in a while. Graduated at the end of May and started work on the first Monday of June. I even have my garden started now.

Today I went a little out of control, well it is my one day off a week so what do you expect? I went into four different open houses; I hate renting but am glad I did for this first year here. Then I went into a nursery and walked out with 6 small collard plants, 3 turnip greens, 1 double red hibiscus, and a coffee arabica.

I also picked up the necessary odds and ends I will need to start my next cage. After building somewhat nice cages for others I have no gotten fed up with my current POS cage and will be starting a new one this week.

I still need to meet people in this town rather than just working, playing in my garden and sleeping. Anyone here from northern Illinois or southern Wisconsin?

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

:D Elloello Mark! Gratz on graduating!!

3. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

welcome back. congrats on the graduation. looking forward to the pics of the cage when you get around to it. :)

4. venus

venus Founding Member

Welcome back Mark....Congrats on graduating and the new job.

5. originalrtb

originalrtb Elite Member

hello buddy.. welcome.. souther IL here.

6. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

Welcome back Mark, glad you graduated and got situated.

7. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Shame...no pics of the Blob? You should know by now that introduction threads are best welcomed when there are pictures included! ;)

8. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Welcome back Mark and ya come on now...poor Bob has been left out ......

9. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Welcome back Mark! Illinois .... that the birth place of my favorite President ... Abe Lincoln!!! Good job on Graduating!!!

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.