This Disappears When Logged In

The Newest Additions.

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by Thalatte, Jun 23, 2013.

1. mayhmmaydn

mayhmmaydn Elite Member

I finally found the tanks. I was looking under the wrong area and I don't care if it is a screw up.. I ordered them! I usede my paypal so they cant change the amount on my credit card without my approval and the BBB WILL make them honor it if it is up for 24 hours or its a Bait and switch violation. Do you know how many people have to look at that ad and how many had to put the info into the system for the webpage?? we shall see. It would be so unbelievably awesome. It would buy me a year till I had to get anything bigger and with the 2 clutches brewing and possibly a few more on the way.. oye.. Im sure I will need the room anyway. If the tanks DO get shipped at this price... Zoey will be such a happy happy happy girl to have more room!! May

2. mayhmmaydn

mayhmmaydn Elite Member

They do have an out on the tank prices. this is listed in their policy online
    Pricing Errors and Omissions
    Price Adjustments Price Matching
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pricing Errors and OmissionsWe make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our web site. When errors are discovered, we will correct them. Be advised that Petco reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, after it has been confirmed, or after your credit card has been charged. If we discover a pricing error after your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled as a result of the error, your credit card will be refunded back the full amount of your order. You will be notified via email if your order has been canceled and be given the opportunity to place the order at the correct price. Please note that individual bank policies vary when the amount is credited back to your account. Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.

Petco is not responsible for any third party website pricing errors, product description errors, inaccuracies or omissions

3. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

So last night as I was cleaning out the old salad and the little present Grundy left me Grundy came to say hi: image.jpg
    So when I was done I moved him here: image.jpg
    After I moved him I turned his lights off and apparently he just laid down and went to sleep where he was because this morning he was like this: image.jpg
    I think he got stuck since as soon as I put in his fresh salad he started acting kinda anxious and running around on the leaves. So I picked him up and put him by the salad. He immediately grabbed a piece of bell pepper and then ran off!

Zsaasz in the other hand is still hiding in his corner: image.jpg

4. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

Awwww poor Zsaasz

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

So update. This morning Grundy ate 10 dubias and 1 bite of bell pepper, zsaasz ate 3 and no salad. Then I left a bowl of salads and one of waxworms (yes I know treat only but the phx worms haven't been ordered yet. I will order once I remember the website...) it doesn't look like either one ate anything. Then this evening I decided instead of putting both of them of them in a small bowl I would just place them one at a time in the roach container. The results:

Grundy: image.jpg [video]http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q598/11Tiamat13/66E56301-31BC-4958-B469-65941C0DF44C-2024-0000019E6BEA9B73.mp4[/video] Grundy ate over 40 baby dubia. I kept looking in on him after I took this video but he was always eating so I left him alone. Well I took to long to check on him again because he jumped out of the box on his own and then he climbed his leaf and sat in his normal spot. When I looked in the roach box all the roaches were gone. He ate everything!
    Luckily I had a bowl of baby nymphs in Tai's cage so I poured them in the bucket and put zsaasz in image.jpg [video]http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q598/11Tiamat13/CF1C20A1-5F2A-4BB1-AC2C-CB7FB8FB6A28-2024-000001AC3BD6D949.mp4[/video] he ate about 20 I think not sure but he left quite a bit in the box. But when he was done he jumped out on his own.
    Here they are after the buffet: image.jpg

6. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

On and they both shed a few parts of their bodies and both have pooped so I guess they are doing good.

Ieasa what did you put in the salads? They aren't interested in the one I made so I thought maybe if I added more of what you mixed in they would eat some.

7. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Oh and zsaasz seems more perky and less shy after eating all those dubias. He is running around and exploring the cage.

8. Ieasa

Ieasa Elite Member

Carrot, zucchini, butternut squash, sweet potato, sometimes a bit of apple, musturd greens, and cilantro.

The one I have left was a great eater before the other 2 left. Now he might eat 4 dubia and just looks at his salad. Refuses crickets. I am at a loss.

9. Ieasa

Ieasa Elite Member

I spoke too soon. I left him alone with crickets and went to put the littles to bed. Came back and saw him hunting them eating. Before he noticed me I ducked back out of the room. I will give him some privacy to finish.

10. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Yeah zsaasz was hesitant about eating if he saw me. Try just putting the crickets in the cage or a bowl with the lizard. Make sure there is plenty of salad for the crickets to eat and then leave him alone to concentrate on his hunting. Babies usually aren't comfortable enough with people until they are about 9in long or so.

11. Ieasa

Ieasa Elite Member

I just figured since he eats the dubias from my hand he wouldn't mind me in the room while he eats crickets. Silly guy. I went in and he was up against the side trying to sleep so I put him back in his enclosure. He ate 6. Not bad. Then he took a bite of his salad and then went lay in his water. I found poop in there this morning, maybe he likes pooping in the dish....I won't complain. :D

12. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

If he continues to poop in his water it will make your life soooooo much easier when he is bigger.
    The other day harley pooped in her cage but she did it while hanging off her climbing branch so it splattered everywhere. I had to take her entire cage apart and clean/sanitize everything including all 4 walls. No idea how it reached all across the cage but it did...So gross.

13. Ieasa

Ieasa Elite Member

Yea it will! Spike likes to poop from the top of his log. Brat! He pooped all over Ozzy's favorite plant today. She was standing by it just looking at Spike like she might kill him. Lol! I took it out and cleaned it up. She ran to it when I put it back in. Someday she will be too big get on it....sad day for her.

14. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

Rikku poops in his food dish and Spaz poops everywhere!!!!

15. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Harley was pretty good at pooping on her tile as she was getting a drink no idea what her issue was then.

16. mayhmmaydn

mayhmmaydn Elite Member

For a long time Wash Pooped on tissue or in the center of his cage where it was nice and open. Now he poops off the tile on a strip of carpet or in a dish. Zoey.. Lets it fly anywhere she wants. Usually all over her basking area like shes too comfy to move. Seems the messier the poop is the more likely she is to run around stomping thru it and glass dancing to leave me a foul finger painting to clean off all the glass and tile. Cant wait to get her in a new bigger cage so she has room to move and poop. sigh. May. So glad the little ones are doing great. Neither of mine care for green peppers no matter how I serve them. they only want anything yellow orange or dandelion greens. .. oh and bugs. sheesh.

17. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

I don't feed the green peppers just the red ones. I try to make it so the only thing green in their salad is the collards, mustards, kale and such. No idea why but I just feel it makes the salads prettier...not that they eat any of it but atleast it decorates the cage right?

18. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

Change, Just like after Bahamut died - Rikku wouldnt eat..now your one is going through change and may not eat for a bit. I bet in a few days he will pick back up :) Have patience.

19. mayhmmaydn

mayhmmaydn Elite Member

so far the only greens the kids eat happily is dandelion. no kale, no collard, no chard, no mustard. They do like the endive when its red and the occasional romaine.. very very very occasional, they like escarole and the reddish tipped frise' but that's it green wise. They eat yellow squashs with happiness if its cut with the peeler not the grater. they like all yellows and oranges some darker reddish stuff. and ifgures I have no dandelions in my yard. gonna have to steal seeds and buy some largerseeds o
    plant some for later.

20. Ieasa

Ieasa Elite Member

This little bugger is still being funny about eating. He isn't starving himself completely but he doesn't eat as much Thalas are. Last night he ate 4 crickets. This morning he ate 1 cricket and 2 small dubias. Tonight he refused food. Well he took a bite or two of salad and ate one littke peice of the bearded dragon pellets. We got them when we got the bigs but they refuse to eat them. So we sprinkle it on salads sometimes. I noticed the crickets and dubias will also eat them.
    Anyway, he runs around the cage and I saw him drink water from the water bowl and he poops a lot so I am assuming he just needs more time to adjust to solitary life.