This Disappears When Logged In

The New Guy

Discussion in 'African Fat-tailed Geckos' started by theHIguy, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theHIguy

theHIguy Active Member

Some pics and some questions Photo 72.jpg

Photo 73.jpg Is there anything wrong with his tail?

Photo 76.jpg I just noticed this it wasn't there when I saw him in the pet store can you help me how do I care for it

2. titus

titus Elite Member Premium Member

Welcome to HC. The tail has been regenerated, but I don't see anything wrong with it from the pictures posted. You said you had more question, shoot away. We're always happy to help.

3. theHIguy

theHIguy Active Member

Theres also some kind of eye booger in his eye. And for substrate what do u use?

4. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

Substrate I would go with repti carpet, newspaper, or paper towels. With repti carpet I would thoroughly wash it once a week to remove bacteria, paper towels you can change a minimum once a week, I would say the same for newspaper.

Also I can't see anything wrong with the eye. Closer up pic would help get a better idea. :D

Also congratz on the new addition..I always see fat tails with regens, a lot more then I see leo's anyway.

5. theHIguy

theHIguy Active Member

about his tail will it change cause my girlfriend wont hold him because of the tail. and there male and female hes of pics of both of them Photo 78.jpg the male is the one with the strip named yayo and the girl is named lily

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.