This Disappears When Logged In

The man and I.. But I'm away!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by purplemuffin, Jan 22, 2010.

1. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

[​IMG]

Hehehe :) this is my favorite animal I take care of!

I just felt like posting this picture. I've mentioned this on a few posts, but I'm away at college in a different place, all the way from my home in Texas to Georgia! Which of course means I'm away from my family, boyfriend, and all our little animals! :(

I do get to see them on webcam though :) which makes me quite pleased~I got to see bubba do his 'let me OUT' dance and saw Maru in the middle of her shed(which is cool, I've never gotten to see that before, usually when I visit she just shed or was about to!)

Right now we're going through some money issues.. Well not really money issues, just us trying to not spend all of ours, lol! We now have a list of items we're purchasing for a certain baby snake we are hoping to get soon :)

But anyway, I don't have a job right now, so I'm trying to contribute by doing comissions with my art :) I might end up being slower on this site because I'll be drawing all day(that is, if people will comission me!)

Although, if anyone asks me to say draw some form of reptile or dragon I may find myself on here more often looking for inspiration ;)

2. Orca

Orca Elite Member

I hear you, I did the whole college away from family and friends too. Not so fun but the web cams and IM programs make things a little easier. And I'll be doing that again soon when I find my out of state job. Thanks for posting your pic :)

3. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

You should post some art. Are you at the Savannah school? I went to The Maryland Institute College of Art and graduated in 1997.

4. purplemuffin

Orca, the webcam helps so much! I've done long distance things before with only cell phones(and a dumb guy who would never call me but THAT is a different story) but this has been incredible, sometimes I feel like I'm right there at home or Nathan is here with me :)

Yes I am at the Savannah school :) I love it!

I haven't posted anything new in forever but I have a couple favorites on deviant art I'll show you!

Drop_dead_gorgeous_by_PurpleMuffin.jpg
    Bucky_by_PurpleMuffin.jpg
    Go_Ahead__Let_Your_Hair_Down_by_PurpleMuffin.jpg
    sunrise_by_PurpleMuffin.jpg

PurpleMuffin's Gallery I should update, I do much more traditional art(Love watercolors!) but ehe that's me :)

Attached Files:

5. avoidtheboyd

avoidtheboyd Elite Member

YES! finally! A t-rex with buck teeth!

6. Flint

Flint Elite Member

WOW!! You are an amazing artist!! I love every single picture!!

I definitely hope to see more on here soon :D

7. purplemuffin

Aww thanks so much! :)

Hahaha!! Nathan is the one who got me to draw "Bucky"!! He was trying to draw a diagram of a monster jaw but he drew the 'sides' in chunks and the front just looked SO much like buck teeth! So I had no choice you see :)

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Love the girl with headphones.

9. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Interesting range of style and subjects!
    I like them.
    You have a lot of talent!