This Disappears When Logged In

The End of an Era.

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by Merlin, Feb 19, 2014.

1. lisas

lisas Elite Member

I'm sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is when you've cared and been with them day after day for years. I wish you solace at this difficult time.

2. gpolkin

gpolkin Well-Known Member

Hello Merlin,

So very sorry for your loss. I hope that the warm thoughts emanating from my heart reach you in some karmic way and bring you at least a shred of comfort during this difficult time.

Greg

3. xRawrz

xRawrz Active Member

Sorry to hear of your loss, this post literally made my eyes fill with tears, i can't begin to imaging what you're going through right now after she has played such a big part in your life. Once you take in an animal it becomes a part of your family and not just a pet, you'll always have your cherished memories to remember her by and know that you gave her the best life she could possible have.

4. dragodragon262

dragodragon262 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss ! I lost my dog in october it's been really hard. I got another dog because dogs make me happy and i think thats what my other dog would want for me. Don't get me wrong, Hailey (late dog) will always have a big part of my heart and i didnt replace her.Maybe getting another iguana or lizard would help with the healing process? It certainly helped me. Rip zok.

5. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

I'm so sorry for your loss Merlin.

6. drezilla

drezilla Member

Im sorry to hear that man. May she rest in peace.

7. jarich

jarich Elite Member

So sorry to hear that Merlin. That's really hard to think about.

8. jpzdude

jpzdude New Member

So sorry to hear of your loss Merlin. She is in a great place right now and I'm sure she will be waiting for your arrival too.