This Disappears When Logged In

Temptation's stuck again!

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by Jade, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

I just cant help myself sometime but I did sit there infront of the tank for awhile deciding if I really wanted it and if i could house it and all. Final answer was yes. I got a normal colored african clawed frog (was going to be the normal and a white albino but the white one was small enough for the normal to eat and i dont think i have the room to also have the white one). After her quarentine i'll move her/him and Boojie into 20 gallon long together.
    She's really cute nice and fat but not bloated she was flying around the tank when they guy tryed to catch her.

2. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

That's awesome :) I love the normals, but hardly EVER see them. I have an albino named Bondii. If you post pics, especially of the cloaca, I might be able to sex him/her for you. Is easier with albinos though.

Here's my girl.
    [​IMG]

3. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

I'll see if i can get a picture of her(for now im calling it a her) I want it to be a boy becuase I'm not intrested in breeding them, i know my albino is a boy he has the black arms and he's singing all the time.

4. venus

venus Founding Member

Cant wait to see pics Jade,,,congrats,,,but I dont think its called temptation, its called addiction, :p

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! And we know all about THAT, don't we! ;)
    Jade where did you come up with the name Boojie?

6. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

One of my Dragon riders or Pern books. their was a dolphin named Boogie it think it was suposed to be pronounced "boogy" like a booger :p but i kept reading it "boojee" and since the frog lives in the water i thought it was a good name.
    I dont know what im goiing to call the new one, my plan was to buy a white one and name it Buhda but so far I've been calling her raisen. maybe i'll look up another dolphin named

and yes, I'll admit it, im addicted!! but their just so cute! lol

7. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

8. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

She a girl, i cant get a real close look becuase she's nervous but she definatly have a little "point" on her butt. will they breed just becuase theres a male and female or do they need certain conditions?, Im not really up to raising all the little tadpoles unless someone wants them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.