This Disappears When Logged In

Talyn update

Discussion in 'Rainbow Boas' started by BlackJack, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

We're still waiting for Talyn to give birth. On the 11th of May it will be 120 days from what we think was her POS.
    She's been VERY active at night lately... climbing up her branch and digging under the moss box, etc.

She's still eating small rats: literally attacking them right off the feeding tongs. She obviously didn't read the snake books that say snakes won't eat while gravid!
    Here's a feeding pic and a post-feeding pic of our pretty girl (It's not the best quality but I didn't want to turn on a lot of lights or disturb her too much):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PS -- the feeding box is big enough for her to stretch out a bit, but she just stayed all curled up after I took her out from under her hide box! :rolleyes: Now she's all cozy under her warm hide again!

Thanks for looking -- and keep your fingers crossed... should be soon now! :D

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

:D shes looking great..nice and round!! good luck with babies :D :D :D

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

She does look great Andrea,,,,and about ready to burst !!! good luck.

4. venus

venus Founding Member

lol waiting is the hardest part...its almost over Andrea...keep up the good work, we cant wait!!! :D

5. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

she looks beautiful as always. hopefully you'll be taking baby pics soon. :D

6. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Beautiful, I can't wait to see the babies ;)

7. Disturbedcries87

Disturbedcries87 Elite Member

still looking good i keep sheckin everyday to see when the babies are coming want to see lots of pics of them

8. BlackJack

I just KNOW she's going to have them while I'm away in San Diego next week!! Grrrr... My husband will be able to take care of everything, but I'd really hate to miss it. SOOOOOOOOOOO I'm hoping she'll have them before the 16th or after the 27th when I'm back.
    I'll post pics as soon as it happens!!

Thanks for the moral support! :)

9. Disturbedcries87

Disturbedcries87 Elite Member

post pone your trip for a wekk or so if its possible

10. BlackJack

I've thought about it, believe me! But I'm the matron of honor in my sister's wedding so I really have to go.
    Maybe Talyn will hang onto the babies till the beginning of June...or drop them in the next 7 days! :D

11. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Well then, the hubby had better have the camera ready because if he misses out on the kodak moment we might not forgive him! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.