This Disappears When Logged In

Suppliers

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by Kazooguyz2, May 4, 2010.

1. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

I know this may not be the place to ask but I'm getting frustrated: I would like to find, in MI, an animal supplier that I can buy directly from. I am now OBSESSED with Central American amphibians and would like to acquire some specific species. I'm looking at specimens that are CITES listed as Least Concern, assuming they would be more popular/available in the trade. Maybe I'm crazy (NO COMMENTS Lovethebaruu!!) but I can't seem to find any suppliers! Please help me contain this addiction!!

2. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Crazy?? You??? Nah.... Bruhahahahahahahaha! (you only specified LovetheBaruu!)

But it seems that the situation is quite contained, as you can't find any breeders -- if we help you it will only unleash the addiction.....

See I solved your problem! Aren't you glad you asked for help? :p :D

3. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

Very funny Steph!!!I would like to start a RETF breeding project in order to possibly make them available in MY local area.

And who are you to talk about addicitions??!! I have heard of some of YOUR adventures ;) (You can thank Kelly personally anytime)

Seriously though, I cam looking for Pepper frogs Central America or a male RETF.

4. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

Hey! Maybe crazy? Iam suprised your usual supplier hasn't helped you find these. Did you try Josh's Frogs?

5. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I'm not sure there are any suppliers, but I know there is a really decent shop in Lansing called Preuss pets.

(Welcome to Preuss Pets! | Preuss Pets - Lansing, MI)

Don't know if it's any help or not.... But good luck anyways!

Maybe you could find some suppliers at the next herp show?