This Disappears When Logged In

Stress

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by Jes123, Jan 6, 2013.

1. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Good choice! You should share our care sheet with your family so they understand its needs and what to expect

2. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

And stress your the one cleaning and maintaining the cage so they don't need to worry about doin the boring/gross parts all they need to do is enjoy the experience.

3. Jes123

Jes123 Elite Member

my mom was in a bad mood today so i'll try tomorrow

4. Jes123

Jes123 Elite Member

So my mom dosent want to go to the pet store every week is there pellets that they will eat, can they live off of meal worms, superworms, and wax worms those come in a small bulk and wouldn't have to go every week to get them

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

If you get crickets small enough and a cricket keeper you can house them for several weeks.
    As far as I know they don't eat pellets but if food is an issue what about a crested gecko? A little harder to set up a tank but they eat "repashy" mostly with live bugs occasionally.

6. Jes123

Jes123 Elite Member

Wow I didn't know they could live for severeal weeks I will have to do that! And once ive had him for a while I'm going to try and breed meal worms ill buy two or three things of mealworms and put two in the trudge and keep one out and gutload them and feed him those and some crickets
    I am also landing her a deal that if I get to caught up in him ill try to give him to a friend if she dosent want him he will have to go back to the store but I know I wont break this deal

7. Jes123

Jes123 Elite Member

Fridge not trudge stupid spell check

8. Jes123

Jes123 Elite Member

Makeing not landing

9. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

There are pellets specifically made for bearded dragons but that should not be the entirety of their diet. And the pellets should be served moist.

10. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

He is going for a leopard gecko now. I know the thread location is confusing...

11. Jes123

Jes123 Elite Member

Yeah sorry about that

12. Jes123

Jes123 Elite Member

My mom said she didn't want to think about adding a pet right now so ill bring it up in a month or so but it may be one of those things where I have to wait till I'm 18 to.get some reptiles

13. millerpj

millerpj Elite Member

Love how you have been getting a plan before approaching your mom and your understanding when it isn't the answer you wanted.

14. Jes123

Jes123 Elite Member

Thanks! I'm makeing a 4ft long 4ft high and 4ft wide enclouser and I plan to show it to her in a month, is this to large for a Leo? I want to make two of this because I want to get a monitor when Im sixteen this way I can drive and get all the food he will need l, anyway I got the back done and part of the floor pics comeing soon.

So is. A 4ft by 4 ft by 4ft to large for a Leo?

15. Jes123

Jes123 Elite Member

Ignore that common sense just took over and I realized leos are made for large deserts so I cant go to big haha