I've added a few plants this week, I was trying to let the moss get established. Anyways i'm pretty pleased with how it looks now, it still needs some work and time but there's no rush. I decided to go with blue and black dendrobates auratus, there's just something about auratus that I can't get enough of. The water section has some neon tetras and a female betta, each of which do a number on the loose fruit flies. No construction journal, i'm such a slacker Here it is a few months ago: Sneak Peek Any questions just ask. I'll try and get more pics soon, I'm seriously battling condensation during the summer...it has something to do with inside the viv vs. outside the viv temps.