This Disappears When Logged In

SOME PIC's for OUR Enjoyment!

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by atone2308, Apr 24, 2013.

1. atone2308

atone2308 Well-Known Member

more pics of my baby girl EMMY! hope you enjoy:)

Attached Files:

2. justor

justor Elite Member

She's very nice! Thanks for sharing!

3. cctbspencer

cctbspencer Elite Member

Beautiful animal! Congrats!

4. Khelmoria

Khelmoria Elite Member

I love those snakes!!!

5. atone2308

thankyou guys/girls:)

6. atone2308

well she is in full shed now!:) so thats why it looks a little grey. i thought it was my cam. but turns out she is shedding hopefully this one goes well, better then the last one. we shall see:) i'll post more pics when she is resting after shed. just got them blow up and printed from wal-mart and i wish she was bright red like she normally is, but i'll get more:)

7. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

good luck on the shed!

8. atone2308

thank you..... i sure am praying this time hope i doint need to help at all.. also some sad news so i took my tegu out to clean cage up well had him on my hand bringing him back inside to his freshly cleaned cage and all i saw was him jump off and GONE! he is a baby so i'm sure he won't come back. He ran under the ac unit outside i have been sitting out there for hours and he has not came out! so i have no clue were he is:(

9. justor

justor Elite Member

Sorry to hear about your tegu. Hopefully you find him, and even if not I'm sure you learned an important lesson!

10. MoskiWoski

MoskiWoski Elite Member

Lift the unit. Just don't kink the lines. But you can lift it up a little. I've lifted them up a couple inches and dropped them when the compressor was stuck. Get a couple little block to slide under it. It's worth a try.