This Disappears When Logged In

Some of My Bugs

Discussion in 'Arachnids General' started by BarelyBreathing, Nov 18, 2011.

1. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

Green bottle blue baby
    DSC_0016-2.jpg
    DSC_0178-1.jpg

Tailless whip scorpion
    DSC_0175.jpg
    DSC_0121-1.jpg
    DSC_00912.jpg

Mexican fire knee
    DSC_0164.jpg

Peruvian pink rump
    DSC_0119-1.jpg
    DSC_0017-1.jpg

Missing are pictures of my two Chaco gold knees and my black emperor scorpion. I will try to get them up soon.

Attached Files:

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Wow, they are all gorgeous! Those tailless whip scorpions look like something from outer space:cool:

3. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Wow, now I know why your id is BarelyBreathing,lol
    That Whip scorpion I don't think I've ever seen before. Very 'alien' looking.

4. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Simply amazing!!!!! I wish Dee weren’t so afraid of bugs; maybe I shouldn’t have put those emperor scorpions on her while she slept…

5. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Beeeeee-uuuuttiifuuuullll!!!!!!! I just love arachnids...almost as much as I love snakes. Great looking group of little ones you have there. :D

6. BarelyBreathing

My ID is the same name as my photography studio Barely Breathing Studios. It was taken from a line in a song by my favorite band. ” Every breath that I could barely breathe could barely make it past my teeth. I took a blowtorch to both of the lungs a long, long time ago” from the song Mr. Chainsaw by Alkaline Trio. I have a schoolgirl obsession with them. It's quite pathetic, really.

Thank you everybody. The whip scorpion is my favorite, by far. Totally cool to watch him eat. He slashes crickets with his whips.

7. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I think a video is in order! Love to see that:D

8. justor

justor Elite Member

Second that!

video please! :p

9. BarelyBreathing

I told somebody on another site that I would. Please be patient, though, as I have no internet at my house (I live too far out for service providers) so it may take a while to take my computer in to town to upload.

10. scooter619

scooter619 Member

Hey man I've been looking everywhere for mexican red knees and can't find em,, can you give me a link to the website you used to buy it if you ordered it?

11. BarelyBreathing

Kenthebugguy.com. I got most of my bugs, minus two from him.

12. Komododragon12

Komododragon12 Elite Member

I love the Alkaline Trio... do you listen to 93.3? Or are you out of Denver's radio station area?

13. crepers86

crepers86 Elite Member

I dated a girl once that was in love with matt skiba or something like that from trio

14. BarelyBreathing

I listen to it when I'm out in town, but I live barely outside it's reach.

Crepers, I'm in love with the band as a whole, possibly to an obsessive school girl level.