This Disappears When Logged In

Snow Rosy Boas

Discussion in 'Rosy Boas & Sand Boas' started by rimridge, Aug 30, 2018.

1. rimridge

rimridge Well-Known Member

Hello, I am for information leading to coastal snow rosy boas and will ship to Canada

2. Lori68

Lori68 Established Member

Hey rimridge. What part of Canada are you in? And have you tried any of the Canadian reptile companies first before thinking you had to go to the states for one? I can try to come up with a list of places to check but to know if they have exactly what you're looking for, I can't say...sorry about that

3. jonathan.piazza91

jonathan.piazza91 Active Member

Michael Goldbarg was an acquaintance of mine when I lived in San Diego and I know he breeds high quality rosy boa morphs. I'm not sure if he ships to Canada but he would be able to help you locate breeders in Canada if there are any and his contact information is on his website below:

rosy boas / sunset boas / Michael Goldbarg

4. rimridge

Thanks, Jonathan that I think will be of help, really appreciate it.

5. jonathan.piazza91

jonathan.piazza91 Active Member

Of course, glad I could help.

6. rimridge

Lori, I am from Alberta (western Canada) and have been breeder of rosy boas for over 10 years. I have yet to hear of any snow rosy boas entering Canada

7. Lori68

Lori68 Established Member

Ah ok, I am not all that up on rosy boa breeders in Canada but Jonathan was able to offer a better link and I hope that helps you out, best of luck on your search :) Also, glad to meet you neighbor! I'm in BC myself