This Disappears When Logged In

Small Mouse Rack

Discussion in 'Feeders' started by jdandlucy, Feb 17, 2013.

1. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

i descided to make use of some of the space under my left over plywood stand and incorporate a small mouse rack underneath. this is just temp till i get the one built in the closet. DSCF0139_zpsed1faf0a.jpg it is 2 small concrete mixing tubs from HD. DSCF0140_zpsa37ac38a.jpg . their is plenty of room for even a small wheel. DSCF0141_zps9f3a026c.jpg here is the loving 4 sum

2. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

Just picked up all the supplies for a DIY water system. While I was out I stopped and got 2 rats both are mature.

3. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Nice idea!! Good luck with the rats and mice! Wish I could raise rats here too, but I'm good with the mice, hamsters and asfs :)

4. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

That's a nice idea! could you you give me the measurements of the mixing tubs? I might do something similar for my baby hedgehogs. :p thanks!

5. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

Ah never mind I found them on their website!

6. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Pharoahound: You have baby hedgehogs and haven't posted pictures!?! SHAME ON YOU!!!

Jdandlucy: so is it one tub for rats one for mice? Or you building more racks?

7. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

Yes I will be building more. Right now it is 1 mouse tub with 1m/3f. 1 rat tub with 1m/1f. The plan is to add 3 more tubs for each.

8. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Sounds like you are hoping to breed enough to feed all your snakes?

9. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

Yes and then some. We are going to be getting another snake in March. Possables are a BP morph, jungle carpet, or 2 female corns.