This Disappears When Logged In

Site Certificate Warning!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kriminaal, Dec 20, 2018.

1. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Not many may read this which is apparently keeping traffic away the last while. However we are working on getting this resolved. Feel free to pass on this info.
    Do not worry this is one of the safest sites you will ever visit. It's creator the late Rich Brooks was very adamant about keeping out spammers, bots and other illegal activity.

2. Chellbag

Chellbag New Member

I hope it gets resolved soon. I used to frequent this site several years ago and just recently circled back to it. I was pretty sad to see how long it has been since there were posts in a lot of the forums

3. kriminaal

It's taking longer than it normally would as the sites owner passed away and there's a lot of legalities to getting access.
    We are on it though.
    Not many new posts for sure but we still get many guests browsing the forums for information.
    Good to see you again.

4. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Mike, it has been a while since I have been here, but I am back now and plan on staying back for good. I can pass the word to some of the folks that I am friends with on Facebook.

5. kriminaal

Hey David, good to see you again.
    Unfortunately this will not be getting fixed.
    We can't get access to the hosting server because of legalities.
    So it looks like game over eventually.

6. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Hmmm, I saw where someone had contacted Rich's daughter for the information. I guess she must not have had all of it or something. Maybe someone could do another version of the site under a different name but just have all the members here transfer over there?