This Disappears When Logged In

Sickened to the pit.

Discussion in 'Herp Awareness' started by steel rip, Dec 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

I was just browsing the internet looking for RTB breeders, when I came across this article, it sickened me to the pit of my stomach. CLICK HERE

2. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

I think I need to go have a good cry now :( That is the most despicable, horrible thing... :mad:

3. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

What a sad and disturbing story, I can't understand how someone could do such a sick thing. No animal deserves such treatment, and I hope they find the evil people who committed such a terrible crime. This just spurs on the need to educate people and give our animals all the love and care they should get.

4. Demonic_Rage

Demonic_Rage Elite Member

The ignorance of humans never siezes to amaze me!!!!!!!

5. scalyfurry

scalyfurry Active Member

He/she must have been literally insane. What kind of person would go to all the trouble and expense of keeping those snakes, and then decide, 'oh, I don't want them anymore'? And that was messed up, just throwing them in the lake. Messed up.

6. MoLdYpOtAtOe

MoLdYpOtAtOe Elite Member

Omg! What the **** is wrong with people nowadays! This sickens me so much I can't even say. To see such cruelty and ignorance is such a letdown. The least he could do is give them to someone like a reptile rescue or a capable owner. If you are going to even kill a snake do it humanely, though I still would not support the force of death because you no longer are interested in a pet or cannot afford it...

7. HerpBabe448

HerpBabe448 Well-Known Member

What the ****?!?!?!? How could someone be so ignorant? I mean atleast give it to a rescue or a petshop (though I wouldn't) or something! That is horible! And if anyone was to scared to look at the pics they weren't that bad, though it did make me cry. That is unbeleivable! What kind of messed up, mental, insane person would do that! Just throwing them in a lake? THATS SCREWED UP! OMG I cant beleive that. Alot of people wish they could have snakes, and that mental person just throws his/her snakes in a lake? What a cruel, mental, insane, weird, vicious, I could go on all day, animal murderer! UGHH! This makes me SOO mad. I am seriously going to go scream. AHHHHH!!!!! Sorry, I had to let it out.

8. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

How sick!!!

I can't see anyone throwing their snakes in a lake though....
    It seems to me like they were stolen and ditched when the cops got to close to busting the sicko! :(

I hope they figure out wtf happened though.

9. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

hang the sob and hang him high :mad:

10. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

If that was me and someone had stole my snakes, I sure wouldnt sit back and just not say something, if they where stolen, the owner would of come forward surely, very upset and wanting to catch the downright cruel people who did this.

11. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

My theory

There are some really sick, twisted people out there!! Human beings are capable of such incredible acts of brutality...

I can't imagine an owner for whatever reason doing that to his/her own snakes. Even if they suddenly had no job/money; they'd find a rescue for their animals, I would think.
    My guess is it was a relationship/revenge thing... someone got dumped and decided to take revenge out on his/her partner's collection... Vicious, but conceivable -- "they go after what you love"! (actually I heard that line in a mafia movie, but it's true -- hit 'em where it's really gonna hurt!)

12. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

My first thought as well Andrea. This reeks of a revenge thing. These snakes were worth a lot of money and it wouldn't make sense to just pitch them. Unless it was someone so weathy that money was inconsequential.
    It is still an incredibly horrific thing to do!

13. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

It never ceases to amaze me what drugged up idots will to for revenge on a drug deal gone bad...so of course they wouldn't report their snakes stolen.
    This is just SICK! Those poor poor snakes!! :(

14. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

thats such a horrible thing to do! :mad: some people are so evil!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.