This Disappears When Logged In

Shakira

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Leanne130, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Leanne130

Leanne130 Established Member

I thought it was maybe time to bunk shakiras feeding up I gave her 2 pinkies on Sunday, so next Sunday I will feed her 2 pinkies again, then I am moving to fuzzies, should I continue to feed her 1 fuzzie on a Sunday then the next Sunday again or should I feed her a fuzzie on her other feeding days a Wednesday and a Sunday? Or what way should I work this? Every since I changed her deco and fed her 2 pinkies she's been so active! She has had a successful shed with me.. so is this deffo time to move up? Thanks in advance; leanne 15030667022911163778202.jpg 20170813_150708.jpg 20170813_151035.jpg

2. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Hi, I`ve been replying to you thinking you had a Ball python (oops) now I know you don`t I`ll try and concentrate a bit better... ;) I would advise offering a fuzzie at the next feed then see how you go for a few days.

Leanne130 likes this.
  3. AmityReptiles

AmityReptiles Well Established Member

Hi. She will probably only eat once a week once you get her to the proper size food item. Once a week is a good amount for them.

Leanne130 likes this.
  4. AmityReptiles

Also it looks like your enclosure is pretty humid, careful with that. You shouldn't need to mist anything besides the humid hide. What is your humidity at?

Leanne130 likes this.
  5. Leanne130

Hahaha Really? And no problem thank you:D:p

6. Leanne130

I got her from pets at home and they were feeding her on a Wednesday and a Sunday her pinkies?? In confused as what to do now..

7. Leanne130

Oh yes sorry that was when she was shedding them pictures and also my humid reader hasn't came yet so I haven't been really making it overly humid.. that happened when I was changing the water and it spilled a bit I did try to clear it as best as I can..

8. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

If I`m confused and you`re confused we`ve got problems.... I would offer a fuzzie on the next feed (clarified)!

Leanne130 likes this.
  9. Leanne130

Hahahaha exactly that's awful imagine ahahha and yeah I will do thanks so much

10. AmityReptiles

Gotcha, that makes sense then. :)

Leanne130 likes this.
  11. Leanne130

Hehehe don't worry lol and yeah I made sure there was a lot of humidity when she was shedding

12. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Just pick the day each week and feed her weekly.